GRADE 8 GRAD
This Friday we are celebrating our grade 8's as they move up into WILDLIFE Youth! If you are in grade 8 and are planning on attending please RSVP below so that we can have a gift ready for you. Parents are also invited to attend the grade 8 grad which will begin at 8:00pm.
What: An all-night party at Soul to windup the 2018/19 school year!
Who: For anyone who has attended YOUNG LIFE Youth this year.
Cost: $10 (free for all grade 8 grads)
Permission Form: Required
7:11pm - Arrive and Ice Breaker Game
8:00pm - Grade 8 Grad (parents welcome).
9:00pm - Group Game and Hangout Time
10:00pm - Wildlife leaves and the LOCK-IN begins! This will include "The Amazing Race", big group games, a nerf battle (optional), sleep (also optional), pizza at midnight, hangout time, lots of snacks, a movie and a pancake breakfast! There are activities planned for the entire night!
8:00am - Pick Up
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Cost: $10 for pizza, pop, pancakes and lots of other snacks (free for grade 8 grad students).
- Permission Form (required).
- A nerf gun and bullets if you plan on taking part in the nerf battle. We will have nerf guns for those who don’t bring their own.
- Sleeping stuff if you feel like you are going to want to sleep (you don't have to).
- Comfy clothes.
- Any games you might want to play (board/card games or video games).
NEW TO YOUNG LIFE YOUTH?
YOUNG LIFE is a radically inclusive environment. We think you're awesome and we can't wait to hang out with you! If you have any questions before you arrive, please contact our Junior High Ministries Director, Andrew Davison (204.226-4265 or firstname.lastname@example.org).