We are packing Christmas shoeboxes to send overseas with Operation Christmas Child. Our goal for the year is 50 shoeboxes! We're asking that all leaders and students bring items to pack into shoeboxes to send to kids all over the world.
What to Bring:
- School Supplies - Items such as pens, pencils, pencil crayons, note pads, and picture books.
- Hygiene Items - Items such as: facecloth, toothbrush, comb, and soap.
- Toys & Other Gifts - Items such as: stuffed animals, small musical instruments, hair clips, toy jewelry, t-shirts, and socks.
- $7 for shipping.
What not to Bring:
- Decks of standard playing cards (other card games such as UNO are allowed)
- Food or candy: Including gum (due to customs regulations)
- Used items (due to customs regulations)
- Toothpaste (due to customs regulations)
- Liquids or items that could leak, melt, freeze, or break - Shampoo, creams, lip balm, bath gels, mirrors, or glass, etc. (these can damage other items in the shoebox).
- Items that can scare or harm a child - War-related toys, knives, and toy guns, etc.
For more information visit samaritanspurse.ca